A 24-foot racing cruiser with all the basic features that made the 18 such a success, while adding smart interior equipment to the range.
• Transportable, thanks to a 2.5 m/8’ beam, and easy to handle, she widens the programme to cruiser racing, with 4 berths and comfort aboard.
• Elegant, balanced, and the choice of state-of-the-art materials makes her a formidable racing opponent. Infused hull for accurate weight estimation. Infused hull for total control of the weight estimate
• Extremely versatile, she is reassuring for coastal cruising with the family.
• Her large cockpit means that crew members can do what they have to do without getting in each other's way.
• Large locker compartment in the cockpit to stow away fenders and the outboard engine, opened by 2 hatches
• Her keel can be completely pulled into the hull for easy transport, or so the boat can beach.
|Naval architect:||Manuard YD|
|LOA (m.):||7,29 m - 23’11|
|Beam (m.):||2,50 m - 8’2’|
|Displacement (kg.):||890 kg|
|Fuel tank (l.):|
|Fresh water (l.):|
|Max Engine Power (cv):||Tohatsu 6 CV/HP - Torqeedo 1003LC - Torqeedo 1003L|
|CE Certification:||C - 4|